Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Piece of Ass

I really like a piece of ass.

I really do.

I didn't think I would.

But I did.

Next week I might try banging on the hardwood floor.

You never know what you'll like until you try it.

This all got started a few weeks back when a couple of us decided to share a Long Island Iced Tea at bowling. It was downhill from there.

The next week was Long Beach Iced Tea.

Then this happened this week. I just got back to my seat after my turn bowling when I overheard this:

T: I want a piece of ass.
J: I want sex in a bathroom.

Huh? Who doesn't! LOL!

That's when they told me those were names of drinks. I tried to find a recipe for Sex In A Bathroom but the internets failed me. All I could find was Hard Sex on the Babysitter's Bathroom Floor and, well, it didn't sound all that good to me. But, Banging on the Hardwood... now THAT I might try 'cause that's how I roll.

And who could refuse Death by Sex?

I might even be willing to try some Kinky Sex.

Can you tell I have nothing better to do? Ok, I lied, I have better things to do but I'm doing this anyway. Deal with it.


Pizza Frame

So last night we finally did it.

That's right.

We are no longer starving 3rd world children. So, ok, we never were starving 3rd world children, but we did finally hit a pizza frame. We didn't have the original regular lineup, though, but I think it still counts since the sub is a regular member of our lineup now.

Sorry for the cruddy cell phone picture but somehow my camera didn't make it back in my bag.

We pulled off this feat in the 3rd game about half way through our piece's of ass. We decided to what until next week for our free food.

Last night wasn't a good night for bowling. I arrived late because other half took an absurd amount of time to get home from the chiropractor's office.

I wasn't able to throw any practice balls.

Additionally, I couldn't carry any 10 or 4 pins. If it wasn't one it was the other. Luckily, I was picking up 100% of them until the last game but that still made for a very medicre night of bowling.

I didn't even get a strike until the 4th frame of the 2nd game! Boy did that suck.

No comments: