Monday, February 19, 2007

Cash out/Cash In

Well, I got it out at least.

I ran some errands this morning and forgot to take the PH number with me. I meant to call them while I was out to see if my withdrawal went through. I just happened to be eating lunch next door to the nearest Western Union office.

But, did I?

No o o o oo o.

It wasn't until I checked my email when I got home that I saw that everything cleared. So back I went to collect my check and take it to the bank. It's now official.

I have ill gotten gains .....

IN MY BANK ACCOUNT!

[Tear] I'm so proud.

The challenge will be to NOT SPEND IT. I want to hang on to it until this whole online poker on again/off again thing gets cleared up. Because, quite frankly, I have no desire to quit but I'll be damned if I will leave a significant amount of money stranded on a poker site.



I tried to use my Visa Check card to deposit on Poker Stars.

Denied.

Most likely because they are a gambling site. So they say.



It seems that the internet service to the Full Tilt Forum server location is out. I know we are all hoping it comes back before we start having serious posting withdrawals.

3 comments:

Short-Stacked Shamus said...

Congrats, Gadz. I've cashed out a lot previously -- including a big ol' chunk right at the beg. of Oct. last yr. when I panicked at the UIGEA first passing -- but haven't even bothered to try since then. So I'm glad to hear someone figgered a way here . . . .

By the way, last post you were wonderin' aloud about Stars. That's my first site, and I'm still a big fan. I also agree w/you about FTP being a little tougher to crack (at our limits). (Now that I think about it, I shouldn't be inviting a good player over to Stars . . . forget I said anything.) :)

Anonymous said...

Too late....must....read....forum....

Okay I don't post that much but I live vicariously through you people who have real lives. :-)

gadzooks64 said...

I dunno about real...