Saturday, November 25, 2006

Shopping

Note to self: do not buy any high ticket electronics 10 days before Thanksgiving.

I talked the other half into getting a nice plasma TV as our Christmas gift to ourselves.

Since we are hosting Thanksgiving we decided to go ahead and buy it before the holiday so that the family could enjoy it while they were at our house.

Of course, it went on sale for two days the day after Thanksgiving. And, while this particular store has a 30 day price guarantee, they are refusing to honor that for Black Friday sales. Sigh. I'm going to have to order one and hope it comes in before my 30 return period it up and then "return" it using my original purchase receipt.

Bastards.

To top it all off, for whatever reason, the family watched our old TV while they were here.

I just don't get it.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Stores are stupid. Return policies are stupid. And Black Friday is stupid.

Thus sayeth I.