Thursday, November 30, 2006

Kids

I love my kids.... most days.

They are cute, smart, funny... I could go on and on.

One, however, has the annoying habit of going all Exorcist on me at the drop of a hat.

I am required to sign said Child's planner every evening. The Child is reponsible for writing his homework assignments in it and making sure they are done. I don't even bother to read it since IT IS HIS RESPONSIBILITY TO DO THE ASSIGNMENTS.

I repeatedly asked said Child if he had all his homework done yesterday.

He lied.

This a.m. said Child goes all Psycho Bitch Diva From Hell on me when he discovers that he did not do a homework page and it was 4 minutes until he had to be at the bus stop.

When I reminded the PBDFH that I asked him repeatedly the day before if he had done all of his homework he replied that he forgot about it and that it was MY job to remind him since I had to sign his planner.

Needless to say things went downhill from there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, we're getting some of that our own selves with The Princess right now.

The term "shooting oneself in the foot" has been used repeatedly, since a) she manages to "forget" assignments in the class she's going to flunk if she doesnt get her shit stacked properply, and b) there are penalties (loss of computer/console play time mostly) that she HATES.

Pass the Duct Tape, please.

Anonymous said...

lol, I just have to worry about peeing and pooping in the house!