Friday, November 10, 2006

Chat

gadzooks1995: Man, where is everybody on Friday?
gadzooks1995: It's so boring around here
gadzooks1995: started reading the Navarro tell book... not very far in
Zerbet: mere moments from posting
gadzooks1995: I await your golden words o wisdom? humor? snark?
Zerbet: slutage
gadzooks1995: oooooh
gadzooks1995: the best stuff evah!
gadzooks1995: linkage?
Zerbet: http://pokersluts.blogspot.com/
Zerbet: :)
gadzooks1995: ahhh the guest poster
Zerbet: you misspelled poser
gadzooks1995: poseur?
Zerbet: indeed
gadzooks1995: you left me out
gadzooks1995: aren't I in the running as well?
Zerbet: in theory
Zerbet: you first me seventh or worse
Zerbet: you second me eighth or worse
Zerbet: etc.
Zerbet: ran out of haiky
Zerbet: or ku
gadzooks1995: lol
Zerbet: as the case may be
gadzooks1995: haikucky?
gadzooks1995: oooh I love T's sharkscope post
Zerbet: mkay edited
Zerbet:
But What Of Gadzooks?
A Double Leap Frog is Hard
Stud Hi/Lo, who knows!
gadzooks1995: lol
gadzooks1995: I'm just hoping you two donk
gadzooks1995: that's my strategy
Zerbet: glwt
Zerbet: me, sure; her, pry not
Zerbet: beotch that she is
gadzooks1995: so there's hope?
Zerbet: :)
Zerbet: glimmer
Zerbet: faint
Zerbet: pre pre pre dawn
gadzooks1995: lol
gadzooks1995: so you're saying there's hope!
Zerbet: I love that movie
Zerbet: NOT
gadzooks1995: which movie?
Zerbet: seriously?
gadzooks1995: seriously
gadzooks1995: I may have seen it but I'm certainly not quoting it
Zerbet: hang on a sec
Zerbet: crap IMBD doesnt have it
Zerbet:
Lloyd: What are the chances of a guy like you and a girl like me... ending up together?
Mary: Well, that's pretty difficult to say.
Lloyd: Hit me with it! I've come a long way to see you, Mary. The least you can do is level with me. What are my chances?
Mary: Not good.
Lloyd: You mean, not good like one out of a hundred?
Mary: I'd say more like one out of a million.
[pause]
Lloyd: So you're telling me there's a chance.
gadzooks1995: Somethign about Mary?
Zerbet: dumb and dumber
Zerbet: but good guess
gadzooks1995: oh
gadzooks1995: same genre . . . stupid movies
Zerbet: zackery
gadzooks1995: BTW, I think I'ma use part of this chat as my next blog post if you don't mind
Zerbet: whatever cranks your pump handle, maam
gadzooks1995: lol, cheap postage... I'll take it every time

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmm...so you have a pump handle?