Saturday, November 29, 2008

Pizza

How bad is it that we are noshing on pizza just 24 hours after stuffing ourselves with turkey, stuffing, summer squash casserole, candied sweet potatoes, green been casserole, gravy, mashed potatoes, cranberry jelly, cinnamon rolls, pumpkin pie, apple pie, and/or cherry pie?

I think I'll get over it.  Soon.  I had cherry pie for breakfast, and rice with leftover turkey for lunch.  I can only handle so much turkey in any 24 hour period.   I'm due for some normal junk food, tyvm.

I'll blame it on the kids mostly.  It was their idea.  I made them hit TOH up with it and, shockingly, he agreed to pick it up for us.  Hmmm... suddenly a piece of pie sounds appealing.  I'm doing my part to dispose of the leftovers.  I promise. 

1 comment:

Snuffy said...

My fave for sure.