Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Junk Mail

I caught myself complaining to my friends recently about the email I get.  The junk email.  You know that stuff that well-meaning family and friends forward to you because you are clearly a misguided idiot that needs to be informed.

In this case, I'm referring to my father.

He knows that I have been a registered Democrat since I turned 18.  He and my grandmother are devout Republicans.  My grandmother was very active in the Republican Party in her younger days. 

I have been receiving a non-stop barrage of crap email from my father since this election began.  Everything horrible, nasty, and sometimes downright wrong about Obama and his campaign has filled my inbox.  I have never once replied.  Never.  I just hit the delete button and went on my merry way.

Today: sweet, sweet silence. 

I like to think that, like Obama, I took the high road.  The view is nice from here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love the penthouse view ;)