Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Google Reader Feeds

Yeah, yeah, yeah.  I know what you're thinking: "Get off the damn Google Reader shit already!"

Bite me.

This is NOT about Google Reader per se.

("per se" is French for f*ck you you f*cking retard.  No really.  Go look it up.  I'll wait.)

Anywho... I subscribe to the Official Google Reader Blog.  Yes, there really is such a thing.  They post just about never but it's still worthwhile when they do.  Not too long ago they posted their top 10 favorite feeds. 

This little gem was one of those.  Now, I'll admit, it's not for everyone.  So if it offends you so much the better!


Files from Amir on Vimeo.

The Big Picture was another one of the top 10 that I really liked.  Go check it out but be prepared to have to view it in full screen mode.  The really mean it when they say BIG PICTURE.  Oh, be sure to check out the Sun pictures.  Truly amazing.

5 comments:

Snuffy said...

Ghey

gadzooks64 said...

Dude, it's spelled Gheigh. Duh.

Unknown said...

Hileighrious!

gadzooks64 said...

He he he. I like you more and more, Clark.

Short-Stacked Shamus said...

I'll admit it. I lol'd. I absofruitly did.