Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Burn it to the Ground

Wooooooooooooooot!  No, not Woot-Off just Woooooooooooot!  Although, I've been watching the Woot-Off today and as of right now I'm in for 2 Woots. 

This Woooooooooooooot! is for the new Nickelback album.  Don't be a hater.  Srsly.  If you don't like Nickelback then just click on to the next blog.  No need to leave snarky comments n such. 

I listened to the new album and the first song that struck a chord with me was this one:



Who doesn't like a knock down, drag out, balls to the wall party song?

Nickelback never fails to deliver as far as I'm concerned.

2 comments:

Schaubs said...

Kroger rocks!

I've been to their concert 10 times!

The first one was with about 200 people... can you say MOSH PIT!

BamBam said...

This is how you remind me......

of how Nickelback ROCKS !

Too Bad, everyone's into Savin' me. I'd like to
teach them The Shroom Song. That way, Next Go Round, they could all be RockStars.

:)

OH ! And that Schaubsy guy is kinda' OK too!