Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Tagged

By Jamyhawk. Boy he must have been scraping the barrel if you had to tag me. I consider myself to be on the outskirts of the fringes of the gutters of bloggerdom.

The rules:

  • Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog
  • Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself
  • Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs
  • Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

So, I'm charged with coming up with seven little knows facts about myself.

  1. I have a potty mouth. Big one. My kids make fun of me. The youngest has taken to say "bleeping" in place of the actual curse word as a work around.

  2. I have a raunchy sense of humor to go along with my potty mouth. I'm not always proud of either of these attributes but not usually ashamed.

  3. I went to 23 different schools from Kindergarten to 10th grade. I was lucky enough to stay at one school from 10th - 12th. My therapy bill would be huge - if I went.

  4. I wanted to go to the Air Force Academy. Didn't get in for many reasons not the least of which was my horrible eyesight.

  5. I was the student chapter president of American Society of Mechanical Engineers in college. Geeks R Us.

  6. I once ran 7.5 miles on a treadmill in 1:22 while training to run the Indy 500 Mini-Marathon. I ended up not running it because of an injury. :(

  7. My braces come off in 4 weeeeeeeeeeeeeks! Wooooooot!

I am tagging: Khanwoman, Snuffy, Geekandproud, Mattazuma, surlypokergnome, Macanthony.

2 comments:

Rima said...

I love the name of your blog. And your 'tude.

jamyhawk said...

Sorry I don't comment more often but I read you almost daily.

Congrats on the CHIMPS win.