Monday, November 19, 2007

Cell Phones

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Now that was hilarious. I just figured out that my phone (Motorola Q) can play videos and music just like an Iphone. I ended up taking back the iPod Nano that I bought myself for Xmas because I only need one device - I bought this phone to replace my old phone and Palm to reduce the number of things I needed to carry around with me. The fact that this phone also replaces my old MP3 player, too, well that's just another bonus. Besides, that ~$200 will offset some of the unexpected Laptop expense that recently popped up.

Also, check out this new LG Phone. I may have to have one of these when I get my next upgrade. Jimmy from bowling may end up getting one of these when they come out tomorrow. The bastard.

No comments: