Friday, November 02, 2007

Bowling (yes, again)

The Thursday morning league has been a struggle for me so far. I'm not happy with my 184 average, sfobv. I'm not sure why but I can't seem to get used to the idea of bowling that early in the day.

This week I decided to work on my approach and release. I wanted to have a smoother, less lofted release. I started that during the second game and it really showed.



Brian had been struggling too but threw a really nice series this week.

The leadoff bowler for the other team was on a tear with a spare and 8 in a row the first game. We were a little concerned about winning it until we struck well in the 10th for the win.

Jimmy even noticed my new approach and release and commented that it was working well for me. I'll have to try to remember what I did when Monday night rolls around.

Get it, rolls around. :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.