Sunday, March 11, 2007

Tilt

I'm starting to see it more and more in my game.

This is not a good thing.

I think some people are realizing they can tilt me and they enjoy doing it.

I don't know why I'm suffering from this more and more. In the past it has rarely been a problem for me.

I think that I have developed a set of "friends" that I see in the AIPS and Pokerslut Tour events. I must be getting too staid in my play because a few of these people enjoy "playing" me.

I supposed that's the hazard of playing with the same people all the time. They learn your habits and/or weaknesses. I suppose this is when I need to change up my game enough to throw them off the scent.

Perhaps that is one reason why I have less tilt when playing strangers: there is no ego involved with strangers.

No comments: