Friday, March 09, 2007

Bad Case of....

Jury Doody Duty!

Baaaaaah!

I have managed to avoid it once in the past because I was the sole caregiver of small children.

Well, they aren't so small anymore. Damnit.

So for the last week of March my schedule will be at the whim of the local legal system.

Wouldn't you know, I also have two dental appointments scheduled that week AND my in-laws will be out of town so I have no after school care lined up.

Here's the worst part:

NO CELL PHONES, PAGERS, COMPUTERS, FOOD, DRINK OR READING MATERIALS ALLOWED IN THE COURTROOM.

Shoot me now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emigrate to the Netherlands, no jury duty and (as yet) no problems with funding you pokeraccount ;)

By the looks of it jury duty would be fun for, like, Vulcans.

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I have been looking around for good poker bloggers to swap links with. I came across your blog and would like to know if you would be interested/willing to exchange with me. Check out my blog at http://www.1struleofpoker.com and let me know what you think. If you do think its worth a link then post a comment at my blog and I will post a link back to you aswell. (http://www.gadzooks64.blogspot.com/) Thanks a lot in advance, I always like getting a little blogger love sent my way.

1stRule