Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Roccopalooza II

This weekend is Roccopalooza II.  With all the drama running around my house lately I could really use a weekend of debauchery to calm my nerves.

You might want to read up on Roccopalooza I for a hint of what this weekend might have in store for me.  I fully intend to make it to the strip club this time around.  I might hurt people if they somehow manage to ditch me again.

Before I get to the weekend though I need to weave my way through more doctor's appointments, shelving installation and other miscellaneous home repairs, bowling and more bowling, an HOA Board Meeting and well as packing all the accountrement de poker that I have to take with me.

Wish me luck, I'm going to need it.

2 comments:

lightning36 said...

Sounds like a fun time. I am going to a friend's house for the weekend for basterball, basketball, basketball. He did tell me, however, that he would have an internet connection for me to feed my poker jones.

btw -- On Day 3 of Roccopalooza I, people took showers before heading to play in the Majestic Star's tournament? No smelly clothes and bodies reeking of alcohol, smokes, and sweat? A civilized group of poker players?

BamBam said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmm............

ZOOKS and a Strip Club.

Me thinks YUMMY !!!!!!

:)