Thursday, September 18, 2008

Presidential Election

I refuse to get sucked into all this political crap going on right now.  I know who I'm going to vote for and you obviously don't care or need to know.  So there.

Julius Goat, on the other hand, enjoys wallowing in the fray:

Since throwing my hat into the ring, I have received your support, some praise, and some jeers. It's been quite a ride. But there is one thing bothering me.

NO DONATIONS. Come on, people! These presidential bids don't fund themselves.

I've also been talking to many of you, and some of you have come to realize that I am a hopeless hippy-drippy with slush for brains who is almost certainly voting for B. Rock Obama.

None of you whom I have talked to have disagreed with me more often, or more hilariously, than Riggstad.

I made a lemur image for Riggstad. He's a good fella. And being able to disagree with one another without being disagreeable inspired both of us.

Why not debate?

So the ground rules are simple.


1) Each of us prepares five questions. The questioned party gives their considered answer. After this, the asker is allowed a rebuttal. Finally, the questioned party gives a final answer.

2) We must at all times try to be very partisan.

3) We must at all times try to be funny.

4) "Nuh-uh" and "Yuh-huh" are appropriate rebuttals. (Also acceptable: "Your mom.")


Obviously, this will be an ongoing series. Anybody taking us seriously will be arrested.

I'm a gentleman, so I let Riggs go first. Here we go.
Click through to read the rest of the story.

No comments: