Friday, September 12, 2008

Grown Up Desk

I was going to call this One Girl, One Box but figured most of you wouldn't get it so I settled on Grown Up Desk.

That's before I realized that DranDead was right.  Virge has this same desk.  D'oh.  Considering that Virge is a degenerate professional poker player, I'm not sure that I can claim it to be a grown up desk.

This is what a degenerate gambler does with his desk:


This is what a stay at home mom and part-time degenerate gambler does with her desk:


I'm so proud of building it all buy myself!  This is what happens when you leave One Girl alone with One Box and some tools.

I do love my view from this desk.  I can spy on all my neighbors and the bratty kid up the street as he walks through my yard to his house after school everyday.  He realized I caught him doing it today.  Hee hee hee. 

 
I still need to clean up the dining room.  Now that I'm in the library I realize what a mess it is. I hate it when one project leads to many many more.  Some day I'll have this house in order from top to bottom and that's when we'll get transferred to Timbuktu.  You heard it here first.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you get the amazing desk?

gadzooks64 said...

Office Max, FTW!

Anonymous said...

Nice work space. And very nice carpet ;)May I have question from you in PM. So I will drop email for you.