Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Memed

I've been memed. I just realized I need to add Clark to my Blogroll. Not sure how I missed him. I may be too tired after this to get to it though. I'm feeling all weak and worn out.

Anyway, you know the drill.

Bend over, take it like a man.

All of you are wondering who I'm going to nail with it... pussies.

The Rules: Rules are posted at the beginning. At the end of the post, the player tags 5 people and posts their names. Then the player goes to each of the “named” people’s blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. If you’ve been tagged, you do the same, letting the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer. They, in turn, answer the following questions.


Torture. Pure torture.

  1. What was I doing 10 years ago: I was planning a first birthday party for my oldest and working on conceiving my youngest. Ahhh, good times.
  2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today:
    • Run kids to camp, try to remember to pick them up
    • Leech free wireless from Honda dealer while they fix my car
    • Synchronize all clocks in house.. except mine
    • Shop online... oops, too late
    • Reply to this meme
  3. Snacks I enjoy: Fritos, Raspberry Zingers
  4. Places I've lived: Germany, North Carolina, Texas, New Mexico, California, Oregon, Washington, Louisiana, Indiana, Illinois.
  5. Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Buy all my degenerate poker playing friends a trip to Vegas to play in the World Series of Poker Main Event (and all the lap dances they could stand); laptops and internet for everyone, well everyone I like; build a pool for my neighborhood; have Brad Pitt's baby; date and then dump Viggo Mortensen; grow an ass like Kim Kardashian & buy boobs to match. I'm such a philanthropist.
Who should I pass this on to? Hmmmm

EasyCure
Khanwoman
Macanthony
OhCaptain
Pokerwolf

Don't hate me cause I love you! Ok go ahead and hate me cause I deserve it.


Well, there you have it. I'm all memed out now. Pry time for a Zinger, don't you think?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for being as good a sport as possible and for taking it in the exact same spirit that I did when i got it. After all, what is pain if you can't share it?

gadzooks64 said...

LOL, Clark!

Who doesn't live to share their "stuff" good and bad with everybody? Hmmm?