Thursday, August 28, 2008

666

I am a beast.

A bowling bitch beast.  (Yeah you can keep you nasty comments to yourself, Mac.)

I bowled 2 games this summer with the boys.  That's it.  That's all.  Wasn't even sure I'd be able to make it through 3 games today.

I did start to lift some hand weights a few weeks back thinking that it might help me tolerate bowling again.  I'm not sure what happened.  Maybe the stars aligned just right, maybe my chacres are all lined up, maybe my new hairdo inspired me, regardless, I bowled outta my ever loving mind today.

203, 222, 241 = 666

The beast is back.  Without handicap.  D'oh.

2 comments:

MacAnthony said...

Every one gets lucky once in a while.

Did I mention I can't read???

Unknown said...

New hairdo? Why has this not made the forum circuit?

Although I must admit, I'm having problems picturing you in "dreads".