Thursday, June 12, 2008

Vegas Still

I was planning on playing the Planet Hollywood tournament until I got a better offer: hang out with Virge and Compton. We went to Chipoltle for some dinner. I really wasn't hungry but it looked too good to pass up and it was. Chicken tacos with quacamole! Yummmmm!

We headed over to the house where I tried to clean up Lusky old Dell laptop. After doing what I could to get it running better I fired up Full Tilt to play. It was too much to sit there listening to Compton saying, "SHIP IT!" I had to find a table. Luckily I stumbled on to a very nice $25 PLHE table. I spent 30-40 hands figuring out how to get Realtime working. It didn't take too long before I was hitting hands and building a stack.

Thanks to JT for railing me for a while! I sure wish he could have made it out again this year but he had other commitments. Maybe next year.

I left the table up almost two buyins. I guess all it takes it to come to Vegas AND PLAY ONLINE TO HAVE A WINNING SESSION. Not that I'm bitter or anything.

I still plan to play a tournament tomorrow I'm just not sure which one. It looks like the Venetian's $150 nooner that they normally run is a great structure but I'm not sure they actually run it when they have the MegaStack tournaments going. I'm going to have to check into that. If not then I'll be playing the Planet Hollywood at 2pm and maybe even again at 7pm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yawn...another year, another cash at Planet Hollywood! Good luck.