Monday, June 16, 2008

Flickr Meme

By now most of you know that I'm a Picasa fan in spite of the fact that Macanthony says, "Picasa sucks ass." Perhaps even because he says it sucks ass. ;)

Pokerwolf had this Flickr meme that was right up my alley so I had to give it a try.



Flickr game:

The Rules:
a. Type your answer to each of the questions into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd's mosaic maker).

The Questions:
1. What is your first name? Not Gadzooks
2. What is your favorite food? Tacos
3. What high school did you go to? Wahtonka
4. What is your favorite color? Green
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Viggo Mortensen
6. Favorite drink? Vodka Cranberry
7. Dream vacation? Atlantis, Bahamas
8. Favorite dessert? Cheesecake
9. What you want to be when you grow up? Beach Bum
10. What do you love most in life? My sons
11. One Word to describe you. Capable
12. Your flickr name. Gadzooks

3 comments:

MacAnthony said...

Ok, just for the record. I am a fan of picasa and think it's a great program. Picasa web albums, however, is a piece of turd hanging from the asshair of google's bunghole.

I just wanted to make that clear.

gadzooks64 said...

Tell us how you really feel, Mac. Don't hold back

cheer_dad said...

I both blame and thank you for the flickr diversion...had to give it a go myself.

http://ndebtpokertour.blogspot.com/2008/06/flickr-diversion.html

Regards,

cheer_dad