Thursday, June 05, 2008

Vegas Countdown!

It's on.

Too bad I have to do laundry and pack yet.

It'll get done.

Provided there are no weather related delays I'll land about 5:30pm Vegas time! The plan is to hit MGM about 9:00pm for mixed games with the bloggers. Should be a blast.

Saturday will be spent at Caesar's while Snuffy plays the Blogger TOC and hopefully wins a WSOP ME Seat!

Sunday is PLO at Binion's.

Monday is open so far but I'm sure we'll fill it up.

Some are planning to play the O8 at Caesar's as well. I wouldn't touch that with a somebody else's money. I'm sure I can find something else to entertain me during that time. I can always wander around and find some trouble. If all else fails, I love the Food Court at Caesar's.

Back to the laundry.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grrrr. No I'm not jealous. Not a bit. Unh uh. Nope. Really. Not. Jealous. (Wait, was the "Grrrr" a tell?)

Have a blast.

gadzooks64 said...

He he he.

I knew that'd get ya.

:P

Lola Takes Pictures said...

hey have great fun out there! and win lots!