Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Sunday

I drag myself out of bed at 8:30am only find DTM is running amok with my oldest. I quickly put them to work helping me clean up. In no time at all my house is back in order and I'm frying up bacon.

I get the details of the night from DTM: he hasn't been to bed; Zooks97 came down at 5:00am to mess with him; Billy and Asian are crashed; Khanwoman is passed out, etc.

I share some coffee with KhanMom (what a nice lady) and make some waffles for the rest of my family as they slowly drag themselves downstairs. DTM took over the stove to make scrambled eggs that turned out quiet well! And I thought he only knew how to cook frozen pizzas and ramen noodles.

Khanwoman finally makes an appearance looking every bit like she didn't go to bed until 5:00am. She grabs some coffee and breakfast. We formulate a plan for her to take the boys back to Bloomington. Let's just say it's a good thing Asian can fit into those size 0 girls stretch jeans.

I'm sure he was oblivious though - probably slept the whole way.

After wishing everybody a safe trip home I crashed for a couple hours until the RTR Freeroll, but that'll be another post.

Thanks everybody for coming to the home game! Better luck next time, bwaahahahahahah!

2 comments:

t said...

ok ok ok

hows come asian and billy get to be crashed and KHAN IS PASSED OUT??

AND

i was up way past 5am (my last txt msg was sent at 5:45 just fyi :P)

AND AND

i was up before the waffles were made, and dan cooked the eggs

but lol dan cooked eggs - i had forgotten ... why didnt i get a picture of that?!

ima buy you some ginko for that brain lady. :)

gadzooks64 said...

He he he!

Knew that "passed out" would get your attn.