Monday, October 15, 2007

Pokerslut Tour

It was LHE for the PS tour last night. And don't we all just LOVE Limit Hold'em? Seriously, I decided early on to donk it up because my table was loaded with some of the looser players that I know but they always seem to come out ahead in Limit.

Early on I chased a runner runner flush draw only to find myself with the winning hand.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I even value raised on the end. I'm so proud.

Boy, did I catch shit for that hand.

gadzooks1995: I just pwned Dran
gadzooks1995: lol
drandead: we both almost had str8 flushes
gadzooks1995: yeah lol
gadzooks1995: skeeery huh?
Zerbet: you're both a couple of donkeys, actually
gadzooks1995: yep
gadzooks1995: <--proud donkey
drandead: We know that and we don't care
gadzooks1995: tired of getting chased outta pots
Zerbet: so choose a pos hand and call a raise with it, good plannage
colde: lol
gadzooks1995: I limped first then I had pot odds
gadzooks1995: ;O)
gadzooks1995: Love you too
Zerbet: no you didnt
Zerbet: work it out from the results
gadzooks1995: uh yeah I did
gadzooks1995: I limped called
Zerbet: uh no you didnt
gadzooks1995: I meant to
gadzooks1995: lol
gadzooks1995:
gadzooks64 calls 40
Zerbet raises to 80
DraNDead calls 60
gadzooks64 calls 40
Zerbet: I was there, I remember the betting. You dont know the odds for drawing with those two cards against MY range.
drandead: I be leavin soon
gadzooks1995: I was already in the pot
gadzooks1995: I limped and had odds to call
Zerbet: no you didnt.
drandead: wishing you all the best
gadzooks1995: vv/e
gadzooks1995: I'm not limp folding a hand
gadzooks1995: Dran called the raise cold with her suited connectors
Zerbet: the odds of hitting a hand that beats my range were greater than the pot odds.
gadzooks1995: and when did you fold?
Zerbet: and I dont pay off, and Dra was yet to speak
gadzooks1995: he bet flop I called
Zerbet: we arent talking about the odds on the flop kiddo
gadzooks1995: dude, read the hand
gadzooks1995: what hand are you talking about?
drandead: Quit pickin on my homie
gadzooks1995: I'm thinking we are not talking same hand
Zerbet: she absolutely refuses to accept that she has this math wrong, we have this discussion a hunnert times
gadzooks1995: it doesn't matter
gadzooks1995: I don't have to play mathematically correct
Zerbet: but it tilts her so I like to bring it up whenever I can
gadzooks1995: with this bunch of players I get screwed doing that
colde: how do you not have to play mathmatically correct in limit?
colde: this I gotta hear
gadzooks1995: free will
Zerbet: hahahahaha
Zerbet: good one
colde: lol

Then there is this hand, the Cosenza:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

That's what I get for folding preflop.

I had Clovis on the ropes here but he managed to river me hard. The chips were all in on the turn.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And then Squib slow plays his Aces until they are beat.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

A few hands before I pick up JJ, ELM hits quads with hers. How did mine turnout you ask?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It was all downhill from there. I ended up being the Bubble Bitch. And we all know how enjoyable THAT is.




No comments: