Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Bowling

Yawn.

Yes, another bowling post.

As I have said before, Jimmy is on FIYAH this season. Last night he threw a 290 and I had the camera out to catch his last 3 strikes in the 10th frame. These are very short because I didn't want him to know I was videoing him so I had to be stealthy. Reader users click here for videos.







The team is always giving Trey a hard time for his less than quality strikes. I caught him in action with these.







I bowl after Trey but it seems that none of my teammates have a clue how to operate a camera so my strikeout in the 10th frame went unrecorded. Sigh.

Brickhouse was up next but he only managed a 9 count.



Sammy bowled anchor for us last night. He managed a 9 count as well.




Not bad for a bunch of lewzors. We won the first two games even without our handicap. The last game we needed it though.

No comments: