Friday, October 12, 2007

Happy Anniversary!

Fifty years ago, FIFTY YEARS AGO - my in-laws were married on this day FIFTY YEARS AGO!

I cannot begin to tell you how impressive that is to me.

The three sons and their families are hosting a brunch for them after they get back from a vacation in the southwest. I'm sure it will be a festive occasion with lots of fun for all.

It's not often that you get to celebrate this kind of milestone.

I have to say that I love my in-laws dearly. They have been nothing but kind, generous and loving to me - and my children - from day one. I truly enjoy and appreciate them for all they do for me and the boys.

Happy Anniversary!

I love you and hope you have many, many more anniversaries to celebrate together in the years to come.


1 comment:

jamyhawk said...

Impressive! Congratulations to them on 50 years.