Thursday, May 17, 2007

Token Frenzy

I have just starting playing the token frenzies offered at Full Tilt. Today I played my first $76 Token. After a bit I noticed Hoyazo on my right and $mOkee two to my left. I'm 3/4 of these: 2 $26 and 1 $76 tokens. Let's hope I can turn these into some cold hard ca$h.

Now, this guy on my right was a big stack and he was putting a lot of pressure on me but seriously?


Full Tilt Poker Tournament #18134637 $75 Token Frenzy NL Hold'em (Turbo)
Buy-In: $14.00 + $1.00
157 players
Total Prize Pool: $2198.00
Start Date: May 17 9:46 PM ET

Dear gadzooks64,

You finished the tournament in 9th place.
You have received the following prize:

$75 Satellite Token

Win a $75 Satellite Token, which can be used for any $69+$6 Tournament. 15 Tokens are guaranteed!

You have earned tournament leaderboard points for this tournament.
To view your current leaderboard points use the link in the Cashier window.

Congratulations!
Thank you for participating.

3 comments:

MacAnthony said...

That must ease the pain of how badly you sucked in the AIPS tourney. ;)

gadzooks64 said...

Oh, sure, bring back THAT pain!

Jerk.

8)

Anonymous said...

If you're good at AIOF, you should be able to play these pretty well.