Sunday, May 06, 2007

New Camera

I got a new camera the other day. I really didn't NEED one but I definitely WANTED one and since Mother's Day is just around the corner I felt free to treat myself.

I got a Fuji S5200 package. I love the Fuji F10 that I bought last year around my birthday and my only complaint about it is that it doesn't zoom enough (only 3x).

Zooks97 has long since taken over the old Kodak DX6490. He's decided he only wants to shoot in black and white. So I had to get out my new toy and give it a whirl on the black and white setting.

Children can be so trying when you are taking their picture, but this Picasa collage turned out great.


Awwwwww, sleeping beauty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very, very nice -- now if you only had a cute subject to shoot. I can loan you my puppy for a session if you would like?