Friday, May 04, 2007

Screen Shots

As they say, "A picture is worth a thousand words"

That is especially true when it comes to poker. I would much rather look at a screenshot of a hand than read a hand history any day of the week.

But, sometimes it's really hard to get a shot while you are in a hand. Luckily Full Tilt has a graphic last hand history which makes it somewhat easier to get a shot of a hand but you still have to take time from your play to copy, paste, edit, and save. On any other site you are pretty much screwed.

I was reading Doog's Blog where he mentioned a FREE screen capture software, ScreenHunter 5. Well, I'm all about the FREE. I downloaded and tested this bad boy. I give it 5 THUMBS UP!!!

You can read about Screenhunter 5 or just go ahead and download it. It was very simple to install, setup and use.

4 comments:

Doog said...

I can't take full credit for that discovery... Hoy has been using this software to post screen shots for a while now, and Gary (GCox) recently began doing the same...

But, I'm with you... it sure does make screen shots so much easier! I look forward to yours being posted!

gadzooks64 said...

Man, I missed an awesome one by a nanosecond.

Trying to get the HH from FTP support. First and only hand of a freeroll I get KK and push in with, oh, a mere 7 other people. The table broke immediately after the hand of course so no HH was written to drive. Sigh. I wish FTP would fix that little bug.

Provided support can send me the hand it will get posted.

Short-Stacked Shamus said...

While more surreal, I much prefer "5 thumbs up" to the old Siskel/Ebert "two thumbs WAY up." Something about that just never sounded right . . . .

Anonymous said...

I knew it! You're an alien!