Sunday, December 10, 2006

What to do on cold winter days?

Ok, I don't remember having too many frigid winter days when I was young but that may be a product of selective memory or growing up mostly in the desert southwest.

I'm pretty sure we just sat in front of the tube, did puzzles, played games, or read books.

This is what my children do.

It's called the Great Wall of Zooks. He he he. My kids are the bestest.

Gratuitous stylish photos taken by my Ansel Adams in training, semi-genius, totally cute kids.


Oh yeah, one just abandoned his masterpiece to play on the computer while the other is making himself annoying by hanging over my shoulder and playing editor as I compose my entry. Sigh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Austin, step back from the computer.

I only remember the nights becoming frigid AFTER I got married...but then again, that could just be me.