Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Done!!!!!!

That's right, you heard me.

I'm done.

D.O.N.E.

I wrapped all the presents.

I bought the last two today - heaven forbid I forget the classroom gift exchange! (yeah, I forgot all about it, sigh, getting old sucks.)

So I fired up the sweet new DVD player with HDMI upconversion and Divx compatability. Loaded up History of Violence. I have a long and well documented "thing" for Viggo Mortensen. Sigh...

I gathered all the stuff: wrapping paper, scissors, tape, labels. I parked my butt in front of the tv and wrapped. I feel sorry for the other half if I have forgotten anybody or anything CAUSE I'M DONE.

Yep. D - O - N - E.

Unless Viggo calls and tells me to bring my old cheerleading outfit.

3 comments:

gadzooks64 said...

Yeah, but you guys pry get a lot more snow than we do.

I guess the cheerleader outfit doesn't look so hawt when you got on long underwear, too. ;)

gadzooks64 said...

Hahahahha.

Chris you should know that once a slut always a slut!

Oh, and true sluts never give up on poker - live or online ;).

Kate said...

The phrase "bite me" comes to mind, and I can't think why...