Friday, December 22, 2006

Illness or Vacation

Ever notice how messed up your schedule gets when you get sick or go on vacation?

Either way you're screwed. There's a mountain of stuff that accumulates while you are suffering and/or relaxing.

I'm starting to feel semi-human again. I woke up around 8:00 this morning after having been rudely awakened at 2:00 by a coughing fit that would not end.

I didn't get to bed until late because I was once again conned into playing the Thursday Night Full Tilt Razz Freeroll. Ever notice how the people that talk you into these things donk out early and GO TO BED leaving you to wonder why the hell you played this thing? I donked out around 145th/1800. GG me.

So today my agenda looks like this: laundry, laundry, laundry, more laundry, and, oh yeah laundry. This will surely be broken up by the random beating of a child and/or coughing fit.

Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you are, in fact, UNlucky, what happens to the laundry?