Thursday, October 19, 2006

Ex Sex

I remember the day when you broke up with someone and pretty much never saw them again. None of this calling, texting, AIMing, booty calling, etc., after it was all over with. You just moved on to the next loser, er, person.

Is this a new thing? Post break up sex? Why would you want to go there? I just don't get it.

I know two people that basically asked my permission (yeah, I don't get that either) to have sex with their exes. I strongly discouraged it. But apparentlly I was wrong about that, because at least one of them did it anyway. I have to give him credit for fessing up to it, much later of course.

Horny soul number two is trying to talk himself out of it but I'm sure he'll cave, too, and I'll end up listening to the first 8 stanzas of "I can't believe I did that" over and over again.

Welcome to the new millenium.

5 comments:

t said...

oh to be young again...

Anonymous said...

screw being young...oh to have sex again.

gadzooks64 said...

LOL, yeah us old married folks only have memories of sex... if even that, what with the senility.

Anonymous said...

Squib, only if you breathe hard!

Anonymous said...

BOOBIES!