Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Free Money!!!

Are you playing the PokerSlut Tour?  Well you should be!  Thanks to the guys at GetAStake we have a PRIZE for the season winner!  Now it pays to be the Head Slut!  Heck, I might even have to try to win the dayum thing myself.

The guys at GetAStake are just throwing the money around these days.  If you play poker and need a bankroll then you should register at GetAStake.  They have people that are willing to offer a stake.  It's a great way to build a bankroll.  It beats grinding it out at the micro-stakes with all the donkeys.  Can you say eeeeeee awwwwwwwwwww!  I thought you could.

So, about now you're wishing I would quit babbling and tell you what the prize is, yes?  GetAStake is going to pony up $55 (5x$11) in stakes to the winner of this season's PokerSlut Tour.  Say it with me, "Suhwheat!"

So get your game face on and start playing your A game on Sunday nights, Full Tilt Poker, 9pm eastern.  No excuses.

No comments: