Sunday, December 07, 2008

Blog Maintenance

Dr. Chako reminded me today that I've been meaning to update my sidebar links for some time now.  I have all these blogs I read and enjoy on a regular basis yet most haven't found their way to my links.

I put very little effort into pimping out the places I read on a regular basis.  The poker blogging community is loaded with good people and I'm not doing my part.  So, I updated my link list but I'm sure there's more work to be done.  I haven't even gone through my reader list yet so I know I've left somebody out. 

Please don't be offended if you don't see your link.  I'm just one lazy mofo but I hope to have it updated soon.

If you don't see your blog there AND you never post - well, give it up.  I cleaned out the "deadwood" in favor of blogs that still have a pulse.

2 comments:

Memphis MOJO said...

Thx for this post. It reminded me I had some work to do on mine, as well.

BamBam said...

I'm on top of CK !!!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!