Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Vegaspalooza 2008

It's hard to believe, I know, but we are already planning dates for Vegaspalooza 2008!

Harrah's has released the 2008 WSOP Schedule!

Wooooooooooot!

I can't tell you how excited I am.

I'm looking seriously at the week of June 8th. There will be a Razz event and several PLO events during that time frame.

I'm hoping that Binion's will again have their own version of the Poor Man's WSOP. Last year was the inaugural year for the Binion's Poker Classic. They hosted events comparable to the WSOP events only one day earlier and at a fraction of the buy-in (10%).

I have no desire to play in the Ladies event this year - Binion's or WSOP. But I would definitely be interested in a Razz or PLO event.

So get your game face on and make those reservations. I know I will as soon as they have the dates up on the website for the No-Class Non-Stop to Vegas Airline that services my hometown.

2 comments:

OhCaptain said...

Any advice on convincing OhCountess this is a good idea????

gadzooks64 said...

Hahahahh!

GLWT.

Jewelry comes to mind but each Countess has her own buttons.

It's up to you to push them. ;)