Tuesday, April 10, 2007

League Champions!

Yes, those drunken fools on Lane 25 last night are the League Champions.

We knew that weeks ago.

We had an insurmountable lead.

So we showed up last night and pretty much laughed our butts off while having more than one "Piece of Ass" and/or drink of choice.

My first game I managed to finally get my crap together at the end of the game and strike out for a 204. Only two of us managed over 200 that game.

The second game I shot a 180ish. I can't really recall. It's all a blur.

The last game was bad. I just couldn't adjust fast enough and that second "Piece of Ass" was a really bad idea.

Really. Bad. Idea.

I tried to make my last shot with Jimmy's ball but the thumb was so huge that it slipped off before I could even try to throw so... I rolled it like a 3 year old! Not a bad throw either: I got 9. I tried to pick up that last pin but I didn't roll a very good second ball. My last game was pathetic. After rolling my last two balls I think I ended up with a 150ish game.

But, did I mention:

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS
NO TIME FOR LOSERS
CAUSE WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS
.... OF THE WORRRRRRRRRRRRRLD!

We ended up losing 3/4 games last night but WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS so it doesn't much matter.

I'm sure they will love us at the banquet!

1 comment:

t said...

i swear, I really need to start keeping up on your blog, cause you don't tell me shit anymore!!

nh. gg. woot banquet. yum ass.