Wednesday, April 11, 2007

$1

That's right.

I made $1.

Playing poker.

Well, if you can call playing 6100+ "players" in a PPA Turbo Freeroll on PokerStars playing poker.

Right after I went out the "We are now playing hand for hand" message came up and I thought to myself, "OMGWTF, did I just bubble in a FRICKING FREEROLL!?!?!?!?

I had to wait for what seemed like an eon for the lobby to refresh but when it did I found out that I went out 898/6151.

That's where I made my $1. Playing poker.

So, now, what to do with a whole dollar on PokerStars? Suggestions?

6 comments:

Short-Stacked Shamus said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Short-Stacked Shamus said...

Whoops . . . hit that trash can by accident . . .

Ahem.

Time to go dominate them penny tables. Those poor guys have no idea they're about to be in a world of hurt . . . :)

Doog said...

You've read my latest post - you know EXACTLY what to do with your $1. :)

Unknown said...

Stake me, I promise to pay you back in two weeks and give you 50% of my winnings.

Anonymous said...

They have $0.50 and $0.10/$50 added tourneys. Go ahead and get´em :D

MacAnthony said...

Pee in a pool.... twice