Friday, February 04, 2011

High Stakes Poker

Now that PokerStars’ Big Game is over I’m at a loss for good TV poker.  I can’t wait for the next season of High Stakes Poker to start.  Sadly, a lot of the pros that are the most fun to watch won’t be there.  Full Tilt isn’t letting any of their players, including Tom Dwan and Patrik Antonius, play in the game now that PokerStars owns the show.  It’s a shame, too.  They certainly make for must see TV whenever they play.

Am I the only one that thinks they used blackjack cards for the scenes where the dealer is laying out the flop?  I don’t know of any poker decks that have the corners cut off.  That seems like such a silly mistake to make.

2 comments:

am said...

Gotta concur -- if you freeze it at the :06 mark, top right and bottom left corners, definitely cut off.

By the way, congratulations on hitting the big 52! Party like it's 1959.

gadzooks64 said...

It's a good thing that I love you am.