Saturday, October 23, 2010

Home Game

I’m hosting a home game tonight.  After the boys spend the whole afternoon at a swim meet I should be primed to drink and play poker. 

Maybenotsomuch but I will do it anyway.

Poker is starting to wear thin with me. 

The PokerSlut Tour has been running for what feels like an eon.  It has been a struggle to get the numbers back up after taking the summer off.  I suspect it may run through this season and maybe one more but unless the poker landscape improves in that time frame I see the end of the PokerSlut Tour on the horizon.

I lost my ass at the SlyPalooza in Michigan only to come home and lose even more at my local boat.  I have been trying to play more online but I have been so busy with “real life” that I haven’t had much time for it.  I was doing well until the other night when I lost four buyins playing 6M 25nl. 

Yeah, poker is wearing on me. 

Maybe I’ll just plan on drinking and donking out early tonight.  Yeah, that sounds like a plan.

3 comments:

He Who Cannot Be Named said...

Or, you could decide that it's merely a standard swong and tighten up, focus on improving your hand reads on the mooks and showdown monkeys, and pwn der moniez.

One of those.

am said...

I can't believe I didn't get a piece of your ass. You gave it away to everybody but me...starting to take this personally.

gadzooks64 said...

I'm on a total run bad. Sucks.

And I only give a piece of my ass to select donks ;), am. Clearly you aren't one of them.