Friday, July 23, 2010

Netherlands

Well, we made it.

We survived getting up at the butt crack of dawn for two flights and a 3+ hour car ride to make it to my Dad's place on the Grand Ronde River.

Our original trip was supposed to coincide with my trip to Vegas during the WSOP but had to be rescheduled do to sever weather conditions that caused some flooding of the property.


Luckily we were able to reschedule our trip.  The river has dropped, the skies are blue and the weather is fabulous!  We could not have asked for better conditions.

The boys rediscovered their love of BB guns and fishing.  Today we went tubing down the river.  The younger boy isn't too wild about it but we are going to go in spite of him.  The weather tomorrow is supposed to hit the 100 mark so we will definitely be looking for something to do to cool off.







So, if you need me you know where I will be.  I guess you'll just have to make do without me.  :)






1 comment:

Memphis MOJO said...

Have fun!