Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Crack of Dawn



I don't know why but pretty much every flight I take out of my local airport leaves at the Crack of Daaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwn!

Ok, every flight except the one to Vegas which I wish was at the Crack of Daaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwn!

The boys and I are headed to the netherlands of Oregon to visit my dad and his wife.  We expect to see wildlife, swim in the river daily, and the boys are scheduled to be the official poop scoopers for the horses.  My oldest is already planning to volunteer to drive the four wheeler to the mailbox a half mile away as often as needed.  Silly boys and their toys.

I lose cell signal about 45 miles from my dad's place.  He does have satellite internet but I don't foresee a lot of opportunity to steal his internets.  So don't be surprise if you don't hear from me for the next 10 days what with me going all native.  I'll see you on the flip side.

1 comment:

Memphis MOJO said...

Have a good trip.