Thursday, August 20, 2009

Uh? What the Duck?!

I subscribe via RSS feed to the daily What the Duck comic. 

I was adding stuff to my iGoogle home page the other day when I spotted this GoComics widget that would add my selected comics to my home page.  What the Duck was one of the featured comics.

Today I read What the Duck first on my iGoogle page.  Then it popped up in my reader.  Even though I had yet to have any coffee a remote corner of my mind picked up on a subtle difference between the two versions.

Let's see if you are astute enough to spot it as well.





They are both amusing but one is clearly far superior.  I guess I'll have to keep both subscriptions now so I can see if any more incongruities like this appear. 







3 comments:

am said...

Ok, now if you would only start posting the daily Dilbert strip, I could start cutting down my feeds...

Anonymous said...

I have recently just bought a pc, and was wondering if anyone could tell me how to install a antivirus app.?

OhCaptain said...

Using L glass as a megaphone is funny, but you're right...one feed is superior. And no. No one can tell you how to install anti-virus app. It's a mystery to only a chosen few geeks. We'd have to kill you if we told you. Muwhahaha!