Saturday, August 08, 2009

Cheated



I was cheated.  Cheated I tell you.

I was on my way home from dumping off one of my grade school volunteer jobs onto another unsuspecting volunteer when I recalled that today's Flavor of the Day was Black Forest.  Yummy, delicious Black Forest.  If your mouth isn't watering at the mere thought of scoring some Black Forest custard then you are a lewzor.  Just sayin.

I pull in and hop out of my car in anticipation of handing over my free cup coupon to the pimply faced teenager at the counter when, much to my surprise, I see that today's flavor IS NOT BLACK FOREST!  Uh, WTF!?!?!?

Lemon Pie.  Ugh.

There is no way that anybody with three fucntioning brain cells would even remotely consider Lemon Pie as an adequate substitute for Black Forest.  Never in a million, cajillion, brazillian years.  Ever.

Since I recently moved my FOTD widget to another page of my iGoogle I thought that, just maybe, I had messed something up or somehow my recollection had failed. 

I fired up the browser on my new handy-dandy BlackBerry Tour only to confirm that, yes, indeed the webpage says that today's flavor is/was/should be Black Forest.

I was seriously pwned.

Bitching has commenced and may continue for an extended period of time.  Not a good time to piss me off even more.  Just sayin.


1 comment:

Melody said...

I know what you mean girl! It's those little things that can make your day so much better and WTF! That's right your just like WTF!