Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Baseball


Yep, it's that time of year. Thankfully the Zooks boys don't play serious baseball just the local rec sports team. They enjoy it and it's not terribly painful for us like a travel team would be.

I'm always amazed at how much they improve from the beginning of the season to the end. We're very lucky that the program is as good as it is considering it is all volunteer. This is their 3rd season and they've had some great coaches.

I only wish the weather would be more summerish. It's been downright cold this spring. I can't believe I'll be headed to Vegas in just over two weeks!

This is my first post from the Pangerphone. I need to get the kinks worked out before Vegas as I anticipate making a lot of posts this way while I'm there.

Note: Well, this didn't turn out quite like I wanted but it wasn't a disaster. Next I will have to try posting from Gmail instead of MMS.

No comments: