Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Poker Hand Replayers

I hate spam comments as much as the next person. I really do.

However, I spotted this one and had to check it out.


Anonymous
Anonymous said...

Good hand. But it’s easier to understand visually:

http://www.pokerhandreplays.com/view.php/id/2086

The hand can be embedded right in your posts.


I headed over there and registered (free is a price that always appeals to me). I loaded a hand in and I was pleased with the results. It looks like it only replays Holdem hands so far. I don't know if they have plans to add other games but for now Holdem is all they have.




PokerXFactor also has a nice hand replayer. My only problem with their player is that it immediately starts playing the hand as soon as the page is loaded up. I find that hugely annoying. Check out Annette_15's latest tournament posting over at PXF. In the mean time enjoy this PLO hand I played the other day.

1 comment:

Short-Stacked Shamus said...

Way to crush that mini-bettor!