Sunday, March 16, 2008

Patience

Gone.

Have you seen it?

Please send it back if you do.

All the poker I've played lately has, in a word, sucked.

It started Friday night at Gordo's home game. I had a guy call me all the way to the river with nothing but AJc on a board of 2826A. He pushed on the river and I even said out loud, "You didn't call me all the way down with nothing but an A did you?!?!?!" Yes, he did and I paid him off like an idiot. Not much later I shoved my 44 into his 99. IGHN.

I spend much of Saturday playing online and getting nowhere.

I even donked off a buyin at 50NL to a friend that reraised me preflop. Sigh.

So please, when you see my patience, tell it that I need it back ASAP!

5 comments:

OhCaptain said...

I'll keep my eyes peeled.

I think mine has come again, but its a bit percarious right now. Mine keeps leaving and coming back. I think it might be a teenager.

I just hope it settles down and stays for a long time and never leaves.

gordo said...

I didn't know you went out on Friday night. I though you were still in the game when the two tables combined. I never saw you leave.

It sounds like you got bitten by one of my dead money friends. Don't beat your head against the wall trying to figure out he plays. He's a good guy that was there to have fun.

Thank you again for bringing the material. It was tough to play the second game without it. I think I hit every dead spot on the table when dealing.

gadzooks64 said...

Dayum Gordo, I didn't think there was going to be another game or I would have stayed.

I asked about a cash game and there didn't seem to be any interest.

I didn't mean to just run off. I would have left the felt had I known you were going to need it!

Thanks for the invite. Let me know whenever you have a game!

gordo said...

I didn't know if there would be another game or not. It was just a $10 eight player game.

We rarely play a cash game. The group in Chili that I occasionally play with always has one. It's usually bigger than the tournament game.

Our weekend games are more social than serious. Mary & I just bought some patio furniture tonight, so I'm itching to have a poker game along with a bbq.

gadzooks64 said...

Oooooooooh! I'm in!