Friday, August 05, 2011

Game of Thrones

I love pretty much anything and everything that HBO creates.  Those people have really figured out how to make shows that grip you and make you yearn for more.

I spotted this little beauty on Unrealitymag.com.

I started reading the Game of Thrones books before the show started.  I’m about 90% of the way through the first four books.  I just found out the author has released another book.  A mere 1000 pages.  Sigh.  I think I’m going to have to indulge in some free smutty, chicky litty, sci-fi, mystery, did I mention free drivel from Amazon before I plunk down more $$ for a 1000 page tome from George R.R. Martin.

If you have a Kindle, or a Kindle App, you owe it to yourself to check out this feed for daily updates on the free books available from Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/rss/top-free/digital-text/154606011/ref=zg_tf_154606011_rsslink

2 comments:

Memphis MOJO said...

I've added this link to my reader -- I wasn't aware of it, so thanks for the heads up.

gadzooks64 said...

He Mojo!

Yeah that's a fun site. A lot of different stuff.