Saturday, December 26, 2009

Palooza!

OMG I so need a palooza. 

I WANT MY PALOOZA NOW!

I missed out on the Winter Blogger gathering in Vegas. (Are Z listers even invited?) I so plan on crashing that event next year if at all possible.

T and I were tossing around the idea of a palooza; we have finally settled on a venue: Indianapolis, IN.  The good news is that we have several friends (effers and others) that live in and around Indy.  The bad news is that the Dolts Colts will be playing a playoff game some time that weekend.  We've been told that there should still be hotel rooms and the rates shouldn't be jacked up huge because most of the seats in the stadium will be filled by season ticket holders but I would get a room lined up now if you think you might want to attend.

There will be the usual Poker Suite for low stakes, degenerate donkitude.  Hoosier Park horse track is nearby with Pokertek tables. We plan on hitting up that place and seeing if they'll humor us with a PLO or even a PLO8 table.  We love the flexibility of the Pokertek tables when it comes to game selection.

Did I mention degenerate donkitude?  Yeah, there will be plenty of that going around.  You can check out The Forum for more details.

Wow, I feel better already.

1 comment:

MHG said...

Summer Bankroll Challenge - Southern Hemisphere Edition, anyone?

http://summerbankrollchallenge.blogspot.com/