Sunday, February 10, 2008

Drunken Stuff

I guess I owe my 3 readers a post.

What has gadzooks been up to you are wondering?

Drinking.

Thursday night the chatroom effers decided a drinking game was in order.

And drink I did. DRINK!

Zerb: guy to my left is the clueslessest fuck in the known universe
blaz: maybe push
blaz: depending on the player
thesnarf: push it real good
Zerb: shove it in
khan: aaaaaaaaah push it
zooks: push it hard
zooks: DRINK
khan: k
zooks: am I the only one drinking ehre?
zooks: come on bitches
khan: no
Zerb: no, huh uh, not at all
khan: im a drink ahead of u ho
zooks: that means you're still ahead
zooks: cause we all know what a lightweight I am
khan: lol

The next night was Bunko, er, Drunken Bunko. WTF was I thinking? I had two helpings of Gigi Juice even though I knew I had to be up at the buttcrack of dawn on Saturday for the last swim meet of the season. I stumbled home and passed out.

The next morning came upon me fast and furious but I still made it to the swim meet with plenty of time to spare. Once again the Social Secretary from hell double booked me for a swim meet and Drunken Euchre on the same day. That bitch needs to be fired. Srsly.

After lunch I had to prepare the eats for Euchre, deliver the remaining dues notices in my neighborhood, nap, shower and get a serious attitude adjustment before the guests arrived at 7:00.

Euchre gets going and we are having a great time. I did deal myself the equivalent of a royal flush last night. JsJcAsQsX and the Ks was my pick up card! Suhwheat! It, of course, gets passed around to me and I pick up the Ks and say, "I'm going alone and it's a lay down." That's 4 points, Bitches! A few Vodka & Cranberry mixers and I'm ready to call it a night.

Drunken Chat, Drunken Bunko, Drunken Euchre. I'm too old for this shit.

What's on the agenda for today you ask? Go ahead, ask. I'll let you.

Bowling.

PBA Experience bowling with some other kick-my-ass oil pattern that will teach me to be happy with a 500 series. When did I turn into a too old to be drinking this many days in a row masochist?

6 comments:

OhCaptain said...

Welcome back! Was wonder if you were ok.

Anonymous said...

Please don't tell me I'm a number two for a reader...

t said...

im gonna start to copyright my aim chats

just sayin

:P

Anonymous said...

"...oil pattern..."?? Some inside bowling tech pry.

Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Euchre rules. I wish there was some way we could play some euchre online. For money = even better.

OhCaptain said...

Euchre would be cool, but after logging some serious hours playing 500 for money in college...that would be fantastic. Although, when the name is Drunken [Game Name]...500 can be a bit much.